有時候愛情能永遠,但有時又如此傷人

我不唱不喜歡的歌,不穿不合適的衣服,更不會變來變去。我始終忠於內心。

——Adele

Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead
有時候愛情能永遠,但有時又如此傷人

——Adele 《Someone Like You》

“Life is so much easier when you don\’t hoard your past.”
“當你忘掉過去時,生活會變得容易許多。”

——阿黛爾

I remember you said,
我記得你說過
“Sometimes it lasts in love,
有時 愛情可以很永久
But sometimes it hurts instead,”
但有時也會如此傷人
Sometimes it lasts in love,
有時 愛情可以很永久
But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah,
但有時也會如此傷人 的確

——阿黛爾 《Someone Like You》

“Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you\’re making it for a good reason.”
“你要勇敢地告訴自己:即使我做瞭一個錯誤的決定,那也是有理由的。”

——阿黛爾

It\’s simple – just letting go. It makes me really upset. It\’s just to the point, it\’s not trying to be clever, I think that\’s why I like it so much, because it\’s just so honest, no glitter on it.
很簡單,就是放手。那件事讓我真的很失落。我沒有嘗試表現得很聰明。我想這也是我那麼喜歡這首歌的原因,它太真實瞭,完全沒有被美化。

——阿黛爾

Hello from the other side
彼岸他鄉的一聲問好
I must\’ve called a thousand times to tell you
千百次隻為親口對你訴說
I\’m sorry for everything that I\’ve done
我很抱歉曾經我的所作所為
But when I call you never seem to be home
而即便我再呼喚你 也早已沒瞭傢的感覺

——Adele 《hello》

We could have had it all 我們本該擁有一切
Rolling in the deep 內心深處愛恨交織
You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虜瞭我的芳心And you played it to the beat但是你玩弄它 伴著每一次心跳

——阿黛爾 《rolling in the deep》

我說的每一句話,都是在表達我愛你。

——Adele 《lovesong》

我恨她代替瞭原本屬於我的位置,但是我沒辦法離開,我無法釋懷。我曾多麼希望你再看看我,並提醒你,對我來說,一切都還未結束。(I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited But I couldn\’t stay away, I couldn\’t fight it I had hoped you\’d see my face And that you\’d be reminded that for me it isn\’t over)

——Adele 《Someone Like You》

To go over everything
自己早已釋懷過往的種種
They say that time\’s supposed
都說時光是最好的治愈之藥
to heal ya but I ain\’t done much healing
似乎我隻會讓你的心傷繼續

——Adele 《hello》

Hello from the outside
漂泊遠方的一聲問好
At least I can say that I\’ve tried to tell you
至少我能說 我曾千方百計隻為告訴你

——Adele 《hello》

Nothing compares, no worries or cares.
無與倫比,無需擔心或關心
Regret\’s and mistakes they\’re memories made.
他們的回憶裡滿是遺憾與誤解
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
有誰能知曉這其中的酸甜苦楚?

——Adele 《Someone Like You》

We could have had it all
我們本應幸福
Rolling in the deep
如今卻在深淵中翻滾
You had my heart inside of your hands
你將我的心捏在手裡
And you played it to the beat
玩弄於股掌之間

——Adele 《rolling in the deep》

David: