人類和異性不可能“隻是朋友”.

1.The longer a couple is together, the less likely they are to say I love you.

一對夫妻在一起的時間越長,說“我愛你”的可能性就越小。

2.Couples who fight a lot really love each other.

經常吵架的夫妻其實是愛對方的。

3.People who give the best relationship advice are usually single

能給出最好戀愛建議的人通常都是單身。

4.Shaking hands with your loved one can reduce physical pain, anxiety, stress and fear.

和你愛的人握手可以減輕身體上的疼痛、焦慮、壓力和恐懼。

5.People who look alike are more likely to married than those who look very different.

長相相似的人比長相不同的人更容易結婚。

6.If you want to know if someone loves you, please look in her eyes. When falling In love, her pupils will expand by up to 45%.

如果你想知道某人是否愛你,請看著她的眼睛。當她墜入愛河時,她的瞳孔會擴大45%。

7.Humans can not be “just friends” with opposite sex members.

人類和異性不可能“隻是朋友”。

8.When two lovers stare into each other’s eyes, their heart rates synchronize.

當一對戀人凝視對方的眼睛時,他們的心跳頻率是同步的.

9.You’re most likely to fall in love with someone if you first meet him in a dangerous situation.

如果你在危險的情況下第一次見到某人,你很可能會愛上他。

10.Talkative girls and silent boys are ideal partners for marriage.

健談的女孩和沉默的男孩是理想的婚姻伴侶。

David: